Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Never Ending....

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it .

I laugh, I love, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different. By colin raye

Love looks through a telescope;envy through a microscope. by Josh Billings

Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you're in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.

Nothing can bring you happiness but yourself .by Emerson

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet forget that he is someone today. by Stada Tauscher

The brain is like a muscle, when it is in use we feel very good. Understanding is joyous!!!! by carl sagan

Thousands of candle can be lit from a single candle and the life of the candle will not be shortened.

Never limit yourself because of others' limited imagination, never limit others because of your own limited imagination. by Mae Jemison Astronaut

Courage is the discovery that you may not win and trying when you know you can lose. by Tom Krause

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority . By ralph w. Sockman

Girl wants a lot of things from one guy, conversely, guys want one thing from a lot of girls...hahaha

One cannot and must not try to erase the past merely because it does not fit the present. by Golda Meir

Patience serves as a protection against wrong, as clothes do against cold.By Leonardo Da Vinci

Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back!

But some friends borrowed money from me and I really needed it back, I m not a pessimist!

No comments:

About Me

A stayhome Mum with 2 lovely girls. I like to eat,listening music and watch HK dramas... I like to play with flour, sugar, egg and butter.

榴梿指南

Durian Strudel Ritz Apple 833 Bukit Timah road #01-10 Royal Ville Full loaf-$26.30 Half loaf-$13.50 猫山王雪糕 Savory Ice 450 lor 6 #01-15 Toa Payoh Entertainment Centre (2.90/scoop) BLIC Ice Cream Cafe Blk 802 Tampines Ave 4 #01-23 ($5.20/scoop) Durianmisu Goodwood Park Hotel $4.80 per minicup $8.80 per cup Durian Eclair @5.50 榴梿面包 Oishii Bakery 154 West Coast Rd West Coast Plaza #B1-24/25 @ $1.80 榴梿土司 Tong Shui Cafe 54 Zion Rd @$5.88 Durian Cake Jane Cake Station 265 Jalan Kayu 8" -$38 10"-$58 12x12-$98

Recipes