Friday, April 1, 2011

What's pranks have u played on others?!

OMG! Today is April Fool Day. I am so bored, until I am reading my blog now, LOL!!! Let's talk about TEA today...
If you re cold, TEA will warm you. If you're heated, it will cool you. If you 're depressed, it will cheer you. If you're excited, it will calm you. by Gladstone. But, I prefer COFFEE especially Latte...
If you haven't been into coffee delights, then you are up to learning a lot of good stuff.
Let's me re-write the proverb,
If you re cold, COFFEE will warm you. If you 're depressed, Coffee will cheer you. If you're excited, Coffee will calm you. by ME.
I have 12 of the lattes from my Cafe to be serve you all here. Only for today!
So Enjoy! The cafe latte will be very hot, so drink carefully.

No comments:

About Me

A stayhome Mum with 2 lovely girls. I like to eat,listening music and watch HK dramas... I like to play with flour, sugar, egg and butter.

榴梿指南

Durian Strudel Ritz Apple 833 Bukit Timah road #01-10 Royal Ville Full loaf-$26.30 Half loaf-$13.50 猫山王雪糕 Savory Ice 450 lor 6 #01-15 Toa Payoh Entertainment Centre (2.90/scoop) BLIC Ice Cream Cafe Blk 802 Tampines Ave 4 #01-23 ($5.20/scoop) Durianmisu Goodwood Park Hotel $4.80 per minicup $8.80 per cup Durian Eclair @5.50 榴梿面包 Oishii Bakery 154 West Coast Rd West Coast Plaza #B1-24/25 @ $1.80 榴梿土司 Tong Shui Cafe 54 Zion Rd @$5.88 Durian Cake Jane Cake Station 265 Jalan Kayu 8" -$38 10"-$58 12x12-$98

Recipes